Among 29,9 million Ukrainians who have been declared with their physicians, 6.5 million children. Of these, 1.9 million before the age of 5 years and 4.5 million - from 5 to 17 years.
Every child in Ukraine can receive free medical assistance Program of medical guarantees. For this it must be concluded the Declaration with a pediatrician or family doctor.
medical safeguards provides a significant list of free services for children.
1. Birth – medical assistance at birth is a priority service, which is fully covered. Here here you can find services which are free at birth.
2. According to the National vaccination calendar, which includes vaccinations against hepatitis b, tuberculosis, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio and Haemophilus influenzae.
3. The choice of a pediatrician or family doctor and the package of services at the primary level of health care.
4. Consultations of specialized doctors e-doctor primary.
5. Emergency and routine dental care.
6. Inpatient care, including the operation needs.
the Program Also guarantees health includes the following services:
- care for the newborn in complex neonatal cases;
- medical rehabilitation of infants who are born prematurely or sick, during the first three years;
- medical rehabilitation of children from three years old with lesions of the musculoskeletal system and nervous system;
- treatment of tuberculosis;
- radiological and chemotherapeutic treatment of oncological diseases;
- mental health care;
- palliative care;
- extracorporeal hemodialysis;
- emergency medical care.