Now information on structured datasets, analysts NCSU publish on the open data Portal will be refreshed four times more often.
national health service'I Ukrainy publishes in a Single state web portal of open data the following dataset:
– < / span>Information about prescription electronic prescriptions under the program of reimbursement of drugs (“Affordable medicines”);
– < / span>Information about redeemed electronic prescriptions under the program of reimbursement of drugs (“Affordable medicines”);
Payment pharmacies under the contracts for the reimbursement of medicines (“Affordable medicines”) with NCSU;
– Payment to medical care providers under contracts with the PMD NCSU;
– Information on sub'entities that have entered into an agreement with NCSU and providing primary medical assistance;
– Made in EES Declaration of choice of doctor PTD;
– Information about pharmacies that have contracted with NCSU on the program of reimbursement of drugs (“Affordable medicines”) and let electronic prescriptions.
the Previously mentioned data sets are updated monthly. Starting from February 11, relevant information’to show up every week. To view and download the data in csv/Excel on website of NCSU or open data Portal.
Open data allow us to obtain, analyze information and make predictions and make management decisions on the basis of actual and reliable information. Each dataset prepared for machine processing.