of NCSU in cooperation with MOH Ukraine and with the support of the project USAID Ukraine USAID Ukraine “Support for health reform’I” announce a competition for participation in short-term online training, “the Functioning of institutions of specialized medical care in the implementation of programmes of medical guarantees”.
part in the first training will be representatives of only 15 selected health institutions’I from all over Ukraine. To participate in the training are invited representatives of the institutions providing specialized medical care, as well as representatives of local authorities – owners.
Short-term online training will be held on August 26-27, 2020 September 8-9 2020 September 15-16 2020. Each event will run from 11.30 to 17.30. The training is absolutely free.
From each institution participating in the training can take: chief physician, Deputy head doctor on economic / legal issues, economist, lawyer, accountant, a representative of the owner of the establishment (the number of participants from institutions not limited). To participate in the training need:
- healthcare institutions’I have the status of communal non-profit enterprise and signed a contract with NCSU program medical guarantees;
- apply for participation in competition till 13 Aug 2020 by filling in the online form.
the program of the event:
the legal regulation of the activities of health care institutions'I in the form of a non-profit municipal enterprises;
- legal aspects of the financing of KNP from multiple sources.
the economic analysis of activity of establishments of health’I.
- aspects of labour relations in communal non-commercial enterprises;
- the collective agreement. Practical examples of the implementation of legal rules:
- a successful medical facility in the new system. The role of local authorities;
- paid services healthcare facilities'I – non-profit municipal enterprises;
- GP “the purchase of Health of Ukraine” as the Central purchasing organization. How to use the services of GP “the purchase of Health of Ukraine”;
coding medical services at the health facility level’, I;
- features of accounting and reporting of the ANC.
the Number of participants is limited.