more than 30.1 million patients have chosen their doctor in 1623 establishments PMD. Remind them what services are available to the patient at the doctor's PTD, which concluded the Declaration.
Doctor primary – a family practitioner, an internist and pediatrician – the one that the patient sees first, when seek medical care. This doctor oversees the health’pits of the patient, puts diagnoses and treats the most common diseases.
a family doctor, internist, pediatrician free of charge, you can get the following services:
1. Dynamic observation of health’I patients, including those with diagnosed chronic diseases;
2. Dagnostica and treatment of common diseases, injuries, poisoning, pathological and physiological (during pregnancy) conditions, and the like.
3. Vaccination of children and adults according to the National immunization schedule .
4. Providing advice (e.g. on diet, healthy lifestyle, etc).
5. The management of uncomplicated pregnancy.
6. Referral to specialists.
7. The provision of certain services to palliative care patients.
8. Rof etsepty on drugs, particularly on the “Affordable drugs”.
9. General analysis of blood leukocyte formula.
10. The General analysis of urine.
11. Measurement of glucose and cholesterol, troponini.
12. Rapid tests for pregnancy, HIV, and viral hepatitis.
13. The measurement of pressure, weight, height, waist circumference.
!5. Help the sick leave.
a Full range of services in a primary contained in the order of Ministry of health for the link.