active In the Ukraine continues to prepare for the next important phase of health reform – changes of principles of financing in 2020 institutions providing specialized, tertiary and emergency medical assistance. To receive state funds under the Program of medical safeguards, the Agency shall sign an agreement with NCSU.
One of the duties’of'compulsory conditions of Contracting with NCSU is check specialized medical institutions in e-health system’I (EES).
the process is in active phase. As of December 24, 2019 e-health system'I (EES) connected 51 % of specialized institutions. Leaders: Poltava (91.9 percent), Vinnytsia (89,2 %) and Kharkiv region (74,6 %).
at the same Time when registering institutions specialized, highly specialized, and emergency medical care in EES recorded a lot of material misstatement.
in Particular, it is wrong to specify the type of institution. Right: «secondary, tertiary, palliative care and rehabilitation” or “the Agency for the provision of emergency medical care”, according to medical practices.
Also made mistakes when entering information about the license: fields are not filled, errors in dates, errors in the numbers of the license indicates, the license, the validity of which has expired. Stress, all fields must be filled in.
Our guidelines for completing the fields:
- the license of the old format: VC No. 111111 or ВВ111111;
- license new format: 111 (the number of the order of Ministry of health) or from 11.11.2019 No. 111 (date and number of order of the Ministry of health).
or list of specialization: dermatovenerology, children's dermatovenerology, clinical laboratory diagnostics, physiotherapy, nursing.
- the license of the old format: 08.10.2019;
licenses for the new format: 11.11.2019 (the date of the order of Ministry of health).
Authority that issued
- the license of the old format: for 08.10.2019 (usually the date of the order) or indefinitely;
- license new format: with 11.11.2019 (date of order) or indefinitely.
Important! start date of validity of the license may not be earlier than the date of the order of the Ministry.
- license old format: 88;
- license new format: 111 (the number of the order of Ministry of health).