the website of NCSU placed 26 ads for concluding contracts on medical services to the population. Receipt of proposals will continue until 18:00 on 28 February. After the end of this period the proposals will not be considered.
the Proposal is submitted through electronic platform SmartTender. Instructions on how to do this here.
Detailed information on all the packages of health services is guide by Contracting with NCSU in 2020.
In the guide there is a specification and scope of services, types of tariffs, especially Contracting, grounds and terms of service, payment procedure and so on.
If you have any questions on functionality or SmartTender process of submitting a proposal, call the contact centre at 1677. Or, contact the interregional departments of NCSU.
1. the Central interregional Department (Kiev, Kiev region, Zhitomir region, Vinnitsa region., Cherkasy region) - (044) 299 04 86, (044) 299 04 97.
2. the North interregional Department (Poltava region, Sumy region, Kharkiv region, Chernihiv region) - (044) 299 04 96.
3. the South interregional Department (Mykolaiv region, Odessa region, Kherson region, the Autonomous Republic of Crimea) - (048) 753 13 86.
4. the Western the inter-regional Department (Lviv region, Ternopil region, Donetsk region, Chernivtsi region, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Zakarpattia region, Rivne region, Volyn region) - (032) 259 30 18.
5. a Eastern interregional Department (Dnipropetrovsk region, Donetsk region, Zaporizhzhya region, the Kirovohrad region, Luhansk region.) 098 041 13 45.