national health service’I of Ukraine (NSTU) has launched a Facebook page and a separate page for patients. It will be published in a useful and understandable information that will help the Ukrainians to navigate the system of protection of health’I and to know their rights.
On FB page of NCSU for the patient can be read:
- how to protect yourself from coronavirus and algorithms of action of patients with symptoms COVID-19;
- of law, rules and routes of Ukrainians in the health system’I from April 1;
- about free services, including priority, in the framework of medical warranty;
- advice on medical services and communication with your doctor;
- relevant information in the health system’I.
Recall that the national health service'I Ukraine buys services from medical institutions in the state budget. Starting in 2018, NCSU pays for the services of a family doctor, internist, and pediatrician, with whom the Ukrainians have signed the Declaration. During this period, NSSO has paid over 23 billion the centers of primary assistance in patient care. Beginning in April 2019, NCSU reimburse pharmacies the cost of drugs that patients receive under the program “Affordable drugs”, in the amount of 841 million UAH.
From April 1, 2020, in full work medical guarantees. NCSU will pay for medical services in polyclinics and diagnostic centres, staffed by narrow specialists and in hospitals.
New page NCSU for the patient will help the Ukrainians to sort out for what kind of medical services will pay the state and not to pay money out of pocket.
subscribe to page NCSU for pacta can be the link.