Submit a proposal can institutions that are in the list of the era defined for the hospitalization of patients with infection coronavirus and approved by the head of works on liquidation of consequences of medical-biological emergency natural character of the state level of et’associated with the spread of the disease coronaviruses. List you can find here.
To successfully submit a proposal for this package of care, please note the following:
1. Requirements for personnel.
To the treatment of patients with coronary disease should be involved in at least 4 of the medical team. In one team there should be 12 health workers: 3 doctors (required’sure the anesthesiologist) and 9 middle or Junior medical staff.
the Number of doctors and medical staff who provide round the clock assistance to patients with suspected or established disease coronary disease entered manually.
2. Requirements regarding equipment.
the Number of monitors and dispensers should not be less than the number of intensive care beds for patients with COVID-19.
Number aspirators should be not less than the number of the ventilator. Information about equipment is also entered manually.
3. Required applications:
order of the chief physician on the formation of teams with the names and positions of employees who are included in the team. In the team there should be three doctors, among them required’sure the anesthesiologist and 9 Junior or mid-level medical staff;
- letter of the chief physician of the number of the ventilator (they must be at least 4) that are allocated for the treatment of patients COVID-19, and the act of commissioning of the ventilator;
- a valid license to practice medicine.
don't forget to attach them to the application.
4. Apply to the proposal of the CEP, not e-print. Without the CEP, the offer is not valid! Must be cap head or authorized person.
to Correctly specify the IBAN - Bank account number in international formatand enter all characters without spaces and don't forget about “EN”.
If you have questions, contact interregional Department NCSU or in the contact centre at 16-77.