If the Agency that has a contract with NCSU, you unreasonably refused to provide services or require the money, you can make a complaint via an electronic form at the website of NCSU.
Tell how correctly to issue the complaint.
1. Specify the name’I and patronymic, date of birth (in format day, month, year of birth) and specify the date of the event that occurred.
2. Correctly specify the name of the hospital. This information can be obtained at the registry of companies, on the website of the local Department of health’I or dashbord of NCSU. There you can also see what free services does your hospital under the agreement with NCSU.
3. Write the post name’I and patronymic of the person who refused to help you, demanding payment for medical services, drugs, or other materials.
4. Describe the situation: in the provision of what service was denied or for which demanded money. If possible, show the amount of money you had to spend or you required.
5. Enter your contacts, which will help you with this’to contact: telephone number, e-mail address.
6. If you have any questions on registration of complaint, contact the call center of NCSU for free room 16-77.
Note that municipal and state health institutions'I have the right to provide patients with medical services that are not included in the Program of medical guarantees. In accordance with the list and tariffs, defined by the owner or the authorized body, taking into account decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine №1138. Payment is in the form of official payments for the provision of paid services.