Nearly 3,000 providers have received more than UAH 22.5 billion as of June 9th. Now, the payment institutions that provide primary, specialized and emergency medical care, as well as patients with COVID-19 - on one dashboard.
Updated dashboards “Payment to providers of medical assistance program medical guarantees” created based on a preliminary analysis panels with data about the primary payment and payment institutions that provide specialized and emergency medical care. Also added information about payment to patients with COVID-19.
On the dashboard “Payment to providers of medical assistance program medical guarantees” can see
- table of payments on contracts;
information about the increase as a percentage of the amount paid is respectively to the previous period of payments< / span>;
- the distribution of payments by type of care - primary, specialized, emergency and patients with COVID-19;
- the size of payment institutions according to forms of ownership;
- distribution of payments for groups of services.
for Example, on the updated dashboard, you can see that as of June 9:
- more than UAH 22.5 billion paid out NCSU in 2020 2 958 institutions-partners in the framework of the SGP. Of them received 12.7 billion UAH specialized institutions, 7.3 billion UAH - primary, 1.4 billion - institutions that provide emergency medical care, 988,5 million UAH - institutions that provide assistance to patients with COVID-19;
- the TOP 3 regions by size of payments: Dnipropetrovsk oblast 1.9 billion UAH, Kiev - more than 1.8 billion UAH, Lviv oblast - 1,5 billion UAH;
communal facilities were 22.3 billion UAH private - the 122.7 million UAH, PE - more than 70 million;
- UAH 7.3 billion - the highest percentage of payments in 2020 is primary medical care;
- UAH 4.2 bn - the highest percentage of payments from specialized care is inpatient care for adults and kids without surgery.
read More updated desborda you can see here.